chaseandsambanner Back to Chase and Sam's home page. Chase and Janet's personal blog! Sam and Laurie's personal blog! The things you need to keep your computer safe! Tons of free, helpful, entertaining programs and games! Radio and video from ages past.... Funny, amazing, free videos that are safe for work! Hear Chase and Sam every Thursday night on Fox 6!
 
Friday, March 02, 2007
Jesus Tomb Information
Well, this is going to be a bit controversial, and perhaps even somewhat out of place here, but nevertheless, here it is!

Sam and I are working on a site that goes into depth about the supposed find of the Tomb of Jesus. As I write this on Friday afternoon, the site is simply a shell, but by Sunday night (when the documentary airs), we expect the site to be fully operational. At this point, there is still quite a bit of work to do!

I include the site here now in the hopes that it will quickly be found by the search engines. Once it is finished, I will post again and let you know.


Here's the link: Information on the Jesus Tomb, Jesus Tomb Hoax!
posted by Chase Thompson @ 4:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Google
Web chaseandsam.com
safevideo.com
Chase and Sam Pages:
Sponsored Links:







Previous Posts
Archives
Chase and Sam Friends:
ChaseandSam.com XML/RSS Feeds:
ChaseandSam.com XML/RSS Feeds:
Other Good Sites: