chaseandsambanner Back to Chase and Sam's home page. Chase and Janet's personal blog! Sam and Laurie's personal blog! The things you need to keep your computer safe! Tons of free, helpful, entertaining programs and games! Radio and video from ages past.... Funny, amazing, free videos that are safe for work! Hear Chase and Sam every Thursday night on Fox 6!
 
Thursday, January 26, 2006
A return to our weekly radio show in Central Alabama
Could Tech Talk with Sam and Chase be returning to the Radio in central Alabama??? Could be, but we'll need your help.....>Check out our Foxpage for details CLICK HERE.
posted by Chase Thompson @ 11:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big News!

    Congrats...

    Wes

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How exciting! I’ll be sure to post this in my blog… right away. Unfortunately, I’ve got classes all day tomorrow at Oak Mountain High School, but I’ll definitely try to record it. Thanks for letting me know!

    Clayton Rice

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Google
Web chaseandsam.com
safevideo.com
Chase and Sam Pages:
Sponsored Links:







Previous Posts
Archives
Chase and Sam Friends:
ChaseandSam.com XML/RSS Feeds:
ChaseandSam.com XML/RSS Feeds:
Other Good Sites: